Diphenyl Ether Sheet
Diphenyl ether resin is a basic resin of H-class insulation material, and phenol-modified diphenyl ether glass cloth laminate has been widely used in dry-type transformers, motors and appliances of H-class insulation structure.
Diphenyl ether resin is a basic resin for class H insulation materials. Diphenyl ether glass cloth laminates modified with phenol have been widely used in dry-type transformers, motors and electrical appliances with class H insulation structures.
Physical and mechanical properties of modified diphenyl ether glass cloth laminates
The properties of the modified diphenyl ether glass cloth laminate and the phenol modified diphenyl ether glass and the laminate fully meet or exceed the existing phenol modified diphenyl ether glass cloth laminates, and the mechanical strength thereof is especially the hot state machinery. Strength retention rate of 60%
Polydiphenyl oxide resin has many advantages:
1. It can be class H (180. C) different insulation of this and other edge materials, this class H insulation material can be applied to the main insulation of the transformer, the motor for the vehicle; the machine in the missile system;
2. Because it has good oil resistance, it can be used as the insulation of the squeegee motor.
3. Because of its good chemical resistance, it can be used in the insulation of motors with corrosion but gas;
4. Because of its good performance in resistance to brilliance and Lyon, it can be used for immersing pounds in low-temperature working motors.
5. Insulating dip lacquer made of polydiphenyl ether resin is initially applied to impregnating paint under long-term corrosion conditions of alkali-resistant liquid and impregnated into small and medium-sized motors in the tractor accessories factory. Its operational performance and test results are good.
Diphenyl Ether Sheet Images