Oil Paint Silk
Oily lacquer silk cloth is also known as yellow wax silk, oily lacquer silk cloth is used electrician to use silk (insulate spinning) to impregnate evenly with oily insulating paint, by drying cut and become.
It has good softness and certain electrical and mechanical properties.
Oil paint silk features: has a certain electrical performance and mechanical performance, can be suitable for a long time at 105 ℃ temperatures.
Application: suitable for insulation or insulation of thin layers with high dielectric properties in motor and electrical appliances.
Technical parameters of oil paints:
3) thickness: 0.08 0.11, 0.12, 0.15, 0.17, 0.18, 0.20, 0.25mm.
4) elasticity (when the nominal elongation is 6%): 1~15N.
5) tensile force: radial 7~24N/10mm weft to 5~22N/10mm.
6) volume resistivity: greater than or equal to 1%.
7) oil on silk paint (105 ℃ / 18) : the influence of non-stick layer, not to take off the lacquer
8) breakdown voltage (0.04~0.14mm): 1.0~9.8 KV.
Oil Paint Silk Images