Phenolic Cotton Cloth Tube
Introduction of bakelite laminated tube:
Phenolic cotton cloth laminated tube, hereinafter referred to as phenolic cotton cloth tube, is made of cotton cloth dipped in phenolic resin, after hot roll of baking and tubular laminated products, with high radial tensile strength, to make a high speed bearing cage.
1. Heat resistance class: Class E
2. Characteristics: High mechanical properties and electrical properties.
3. Material: It is made of E-glass fabric as the base material and epoxy resin as the adhesive, then heated, pressed roll and baked.
4. Usage: Used as insulating structural parts of high voltage electrical apparatus.Also is used as insulating part component with high mechanicalproperties in generators and other electrical equipments, or the bearing retainer.
5. Specification: ID: 8—600mm, length: 1000mm
Phenolic Cotton Cloth Tube Images